Samuel Groner SGA-SOA-2 Discrete Operational Amplifier
A fully built and tested discrete BJT Operational Amplifier as designed Samuel Groner. This is his SGA-SOA-2 on an improved double sided PCB. It features a 2520 style footprint.
The typical specifications for RL = 600 Ω and Vsupply = ±18 V:
- Input offset voltage: < 20 mV
- Input bias current: −1.1 μA
- Input voltage noise: 1.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Current noise density: 0.6 pA/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Open loop voltage gain: 80 dB
- Gain-bandwidth product: 40 MHz at 10 kHz
- Unity-gain bandwidth: 15 MHz
- Slew rate: ±14 V/μs
- Output swing: ±17 V
- Class A output drive: 600 Ω for full voltage swing
- Maximum output current: ±230 mA
- Supply current: 21 mA (no load)
NOTE: The cost to 'pack & ship' within the US is typically less than $10 for up to 2 pieces and less than $15 to ship Internationally via 1st Class Mail. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.